Senin, 20 Oktober 2008

MY GARDEN


Hello…..hello..!!!... I would like to tell you about my special place. My special place is a garden in my house. My beloved garden is located in front of my house but rather in the corner, exactly in the left corner of my house. So, my garden is very easy to be looked from outside. My garden was built approximately three years ago when I was still as a student of first degree in the Senior High School.
Why I said that my garden so special for me? That was because in this place I often have spent my spare time to gather with my parents. In the afternoon or holiday, I am with my parents always be there to gather together just to discuss or to share. Besides with my parents, this place is became a place to gather with my friends. In my garden, there are many flowers and plants. There are roses, euphorbia, bougainvillea, hibiscus, guava tree, palm tree, etc. I always water them every afternoon with my parents. I with my parents like gardening very much, especially for my mother, she likes flower very much. Overall, I love my garden very much and I have many memories in this place.

Tidak ada komentar: